Author Topic: I found the cure to the 'Client.exe' error that Microsoft alleged was Avast's!  (Read 1930 times)

REDACTED

Well, after many hours of agonizing entertaining software consulting in liaison with Microsoft's desk attendants staff via TeamViewer like conferences, we discovered one can simply disable the launcher of the 'Client.exe' that allegedly was created by an error in the installation or fidgetting of Avast or some other anti-viruses.  But as a double whammy bonus (hear this AVAST, I want a mere tiny medal emailed to me ASAP please - contact me for full disclosure) I believe Avast can follow on my recommended first draft experimentation ticket submitted and utilize this glitch to provide superb services that account for all security algorithms associated with all anti-malware programming as affiliated with every MAJOR (and a lot of minor) financial bank institutions world wide to provide another bootup feature - this that does not interfere with Microsoft's Defender, like the free version [I am however locked on a two year contract with Defender, complicated to explain as I liaison a lot for medals I need for a scholarship application, so I can't commit to Avast's superior paid premium services (plus I am nearly bankrupt at 37, but very distinguished at least - and connected) just yet...  But in due time...].

I believe Avast has the potential to uniquely target the high rollers like the Rockefeller's and Rothschild's (I am also affiliated with them; the irony being so poor myself) + many more I can connect the organization with ought they create a non-conflicting, simple to use, back to core basics but complex smart programming code, 'security' appliance to warrant SAFE and secure transactions between large conglomerates or bodies when dealing in LARGE sums of money - encryption would be an added bonus if Avast was so bold as to devise a new unique patent protocol.

I just post this to make Avast aware that I want to contribute to the team and do not ask for profit in return unless it is to use my sole trader's Management Consulting expertise accrued through a helluva long journey in education in the Hard Knox University of life.

I desire my privacy please, it is the one virtue I try to protect - as reasonable as possible.  So mask this post once the moderator reads this - I can no longer find ticket submitting tools on the website.  I just desire for some happiness, don't you?  Money is not everything, and Virtue & Eudaimonia account for more than anything else it would seem.

Sincerely,

Anonymous (on behalf of a third party - perhaps)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Well I have no idea :-\