Author Topic: Avast Incentives  (Read 2363 times)

Offline badass

Avast Incentives
« on: January 26, 2017, 04:06:33 AM »
I asked this question before but cannot find the Thread.  I am repairing computers and want to install Avast on more computers, so want to use my Avast Incentives if it will benefit me in getting some better Protection for myself.  Things are very tight and health is not good or I would just buy it on my own.  Question, is the Incentive Program still in effect?  I tried the old link someone provided for me but it did not work.

Thanks, badass
Dell 660S, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1, Intel Core i3 3240, 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3, Avast Free

Offline Charyb-0

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
Re: Avast Incentives
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 04:38:02 AM »
It's still ongoing. Under recommendations in your avast acount there is a link you can send to friends and family.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 04:39:43 AM by Cerberus »

Offline badass

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 04:41:48 AM »
Yes, I have the link, but can't find the other info. on it.  Just so I know all the Terms and such?

Thank you very much!
Dell 660S, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1, Intel Core i3 3240, 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3, Avast Free

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 07:34:40 AM »
Open your profile and you select "show posts".
You should be able to find the thread that way.

Offline Charyb-0

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 07:59:06 AM »

Offline badass

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 05:56:14 PM »
Open your profile and you select "show posts".
You should be able to find the thread that way.
I did that Eddy and could not find it, but seems I'm just a knucklehead.  Need to visit here more often.  Also did a Search for it on the Forum and could not find it. 

Thanks to Cerberus for finding it for me.  I now see how to get to it with your help.  For some reason I thought it was an Open Link, but now see that it is private.  I was just looking for general info on it, but see that it is all there in myavast account.  Looks like I am able to Download a Free "Internet Security License".  I'll need to look up how that is different from what I have.  I suppose it is one step above the Free Status.  Thanks again, I took notes and Bookmarked the Original Thread.

badass

Offline badass

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 06:42:32 PM »
Okay guys, got my "Internet Security License" and all Updated for one year, love it!  Been using avast for so long now, it's awesome.  Found this page so will have to study up a little.  https://www.avast.com/index

Now need to learn all the settings and how they affect my pc usage.  I'll start another Topic for that later, thanks again to all.

Offline Charyb-0

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 07:56:29 PM »
Okay guys, got my "Internet Security License" and all Updated for one year, love it!  Been using avast for so long now, it's awesome.  Found this page so will have to study up a little.  https://www.avast.com/index

Now need to learn all the settings and how they affect my pc usage.  I'll start another Topic for that later, thanks again to all.
Here is a link to the comparison page. https://www.avast.com/en-us/compare-antivirus

For some reason the link that you show does not include Avast Pro in the comparison. That's strange.

I think you will enjoy Avast Internet Security. I am using Avast Pro right now and am really missing the Avast firewall.

I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 07:58:39 PM by Cerberus »