Author Topic: Deployment  (Read 1979 times)

REDACTED

Deployment
« on: June 17, 2017, 02:41:43 PM »
I have been using AVAST (server console) for 1 yr and it deploys to Desktops without any problem.  It NEVER deploys to Laptops.  Is there a setting I'm missing?  I manually added it to over 75 Laptops (ugh?).  Thinking of going Cloud and seeing if it works for Laptops.  Not sure if I can 2 systems going (free now Education).  Regardless, considering Cloud just to get off server. I manually add Laptops in to AVAST because AD was outdated.  Pulling in AD means lots of deletes in AVAST because we exceed # licenses.  I've cleaned it up and might try again (hope I don't get duplicates).  My normal process is just let AVAST sniff the network & add devices.  So, really need help on auto Laptop installs.  Not at work, but the logs say similar to Desktop errors when it can't install.  For Desktops, I just keep trying until it works because I know everything is good to go (this happens intermittently).  So 400+ Desktops no problem.  Need help with Laptops

Offline Manley

Re: Deployment
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 06:06:31 PM »
Are the laptops using Wi-Fi or hooked up with Ethernet cable when you are trying to install?