Author Topic: Phone locked while on vacation!  (Read 2281 times)

REDACTED

Phone locked while on vacation!
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:38:30 AM »
Hi guys, I beg of you to help me!
I have changed sim card while on vacation, and avast antitheft got activated, now it does this every time because I travel alot, but this time it was locked and no matter what pin code I type it would not accept it! I am 100 % sure about the pin.
I tried to unlock the phone from the website, but commands were not going through, not the change pin, or the unlocking. I became so frustrated that I deleted the device from the control panel of the website.
Now my phone is locked, I cannot use it and no matter how many times I try, it does not accept the pin code, and the time interval betwee attempts keep increasing!!! Some one please help! how do I delete this antitheft?? or can I get my pin code sent to the contact number? or to my email address?? please please!

REDACTED

Re: Phone locked while on vacation!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:57:55 AM »
thank you so much eddy , I will try to do that, hope it works, this is turning out to be one nightmare of a vacation :(

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 09:12:20 AM »
It worked!!!!! Eddy I cannot thank you enough!! you really have made my day, thank you a million, trillion times, you saved my life.
Now to uninstall this Avast and never ever ever again :D

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 10:33:20 AM »
You're welcome.