Author Topic: Can't check if the payment has been confirmed.  (Read 1136 times)

REDACTED

Can't check if the payment has been confirmed.
« on: August 18, 2017, 06:55:16 AM »
I have been using Avast Internet Security and free antivirus program for several years. In the beginning, I started to use this program through the local distributor in Korea so I didn't have to type in my credit card number directly to Avast.com, as far as I remember. However, my mother said that recently she clicked some button upon the request of renewing our subscription, and the problem is that she can't remember whether she put the credit card number in or not. Anyway what I can find now is that the subscription is renewed until 2018-07-22 with no information about the activating code or the payment information we might have made.

So, I'm so confused if we are registered in some kind of monthly or annual auto renewal package products or there has been no such payment and what shows up now is just the anti virus product that the Avast.com is providing for free. I checked all the payment information at the credit card homepage but found nothing as well.

What should I do to confirm that we have made no payment at all and it's just ok to purchase a new product for a new computer that I'm planning to buy?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Can't check if the payment has been confirmed.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 06:56:49 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0