Author Topic: android wont sync  (Read 7987 times)

Offline raminxxx

android wont sync
« on: October 28, 2017, 07:54:19 PM »
Hi
I live in Iran. after u remove restrictions from our country all of avast products worked well in here but it is a while that some of them wont work probably like : id.avast.com - avast password ios & android ver ( wont sync )
personally i tested every thing with many internet provider and finally find that problem is from avast side!!! when i use VPN every thing is OK and all of these products work well! ( maybe a false restrictions  again! )
sorry for mand EN.

REDACTED

Re: android wont sync
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 03:11:21 PM »
I live in the USA. Had to reset my phone and tablet. Unable to get my devices reauthorize. Even log on my account and removed all my devices. Still unable to get authorized

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 11:11:12 AM »
Hi
I live in Iran. after u remove restrictions from our country all of avast products worked well in here but it is a while that some of them wont work probably like : id.avast.com - avast password ios & android ver ( wont sync )
personally i tested every thing with many internet provider and finally find that problem is from avast side!!! when i use VPN every thing is OK and all of these products work well! ( maybe a false restrictions  again! )
sorry for mand EN.

Hello, Thanks for the report. I will verify it and get back to you.

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 11:13:53 AM »
I live in the USA. Had to reset my phone and tablet. Unable to get my devices reauthorize. Even log on my account and removed all my devices. Still unable to get authorized

Did you follow guide for self authorization?
https://support.avast.com/en-us/article/92/

Offline raminxxx

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 10:05:44 AM »
Hi
sorry for mand EN.

Hello, Thanks for the report. I will verify it and get back to you.

thanks im waiting .........

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 02:03:41 PM »
Hello, even if it sounds weird I couldn't find anybody who can answer me such simple question. I've got proposal from our cloud ops team that they can verify what happens to requests from specific IP address so if you can provide me your IP address when you are not behind VPN we can check who or why cut you off. You get the address for instance here https://whatismyipaddress.com/
Send it to me via private message ;-)