Author Topic: Avast Refund  (Read 879 times)

REDACTED

Avast Refund
« on: November 03, 2017, 11:01:16 PM »
I have a concern about my Avast Internet security that I bought back in September. I bought a license for Avast Internet Security and I wanted to get a refund because I was having problems with my Avast, I submitted a ticket and all and got an email confirming that I'd get my refund around 7 business days. It's been how many days now since the 18th of September and I still haven't received my money. Just recently a few hours ago I got an email from Avast which says, "Your Avast license is still valid, and waiting for you!". I find it very weird that I received this mail even though they said that the refund was processed. (I never received the refund)

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Avast Refund
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 11:07:34 PM »
   I submitted a ticket ...   
Post your ticket ID number here and we will notify somone

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 11:17:54 PM »
yeah I made that ticket over a month ago around September, but here is the ticket ID: 957507

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 05:56:33 PM »
Hi mclovin_jay,

we issued replied to your ticket and your refund on 19 September (one day after you opened the ticket). The refund seems correctly processed from our side, could you please double check with your bank, and if necessary to reply to the notification you got (that would re-open your ticket)?.

Thanks!