Author Topic: home registration failure  (Read 3888 times)

John-

home registration failure
« on: December 30, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »
Hi, I think there is something wrong with the free registratrion service of Avast Home.   :'( A few weeks ago I registred for my dad and sister to get a registration key and now they haven't received one yet,...i have done couple of reregistrations,... and still nothing :(

is there something wrong?  ???

greetz
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:21:32 AM by EverlastingGaze »

Offline Roman Svihalek

• Avast team
  • I'm a llama!
Re:home registration failure
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 04:45:06 PM »
Currently I dont know about any problem with registration. Can you send me e-mail to svihalek@asw.cz to check what's wrong? I need your e-mail address to check our database for it...

Offline Roman Svihalek

• Avast team
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 05:28:06 PM »
I have checked our registration service and it is working properly.

Most occured problem of last days is activated spam filter or anything like that. If you have activated it on your mailbox simply turn it off to receive registration e-mail.
Some of them provides you with feature to specify trusted senders - if this is the case, add register@asw.cz to the list of such e-mail addresses.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 01:26:26 AM »
John, I think Roman is correct. Sometimes or better, the majority of the times, the spam killer is 'guilty'. Do you use any spam killer?

As your registrations were correct, the trouble is not at avast! It must be in your hability to receive the email. Can't you change your settings? You do not need to wait 2 weeks, the emails with the key arrives in minutes (or seconds!).  ;)
The best things in life are free.

John-

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2003, 11:28:05 AM »
yes, i have received registration now.  I had a spamtool installed but I don't receive spam that much i actually use the tool much.  I got a mail with "you subscription is ok" (or something like that)  and yesterday i got reg. key :)

just wanted to make sure :)

happy new year to all and drive safely  ;D

greetz
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:20:49 AM by EverlastingGaze »