Consumer Products > Avast Cleanup

Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day

<< < (2/61) > >>

REDACTED:
Hello, please cancel my auto renewal for the free trial. It's not really free if you make it impossible to cancel.  >:(

After spending an hour searching for some way to contact you, I'm resorting to posting as a way to get you to cancel my auto renewal.

There is no way to do so online, your website support does not allow you to email or send a message.

Shame on you, this is no way to do business.

Stellarman:

--- Quote from: cannotbelievethis on May 19, 2018, 02:28:53 PM ---Hello, please cancel my auto renewal for the free trial. It's not really free if you make it impossible to cancel.  >:(

After spending an hour searching for some way to contact you, I'm resorting to posting as a way to get you to cancel my auto renewal.

There is no way to do so online, your website support does not allow you to email or send a message.

Shame on you, this is no way to do business.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I apologize for our terrible unsubscribe process we know about the issue and we are already working on several fixes which should make the whole process clearer and way easier for our users.

I cancelled you subscription so you don't need to worry about the auto renewal.
Your trial license expires 15th June so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

REDACTED:
I have the same problem. I want to cancel my free subscription to Avast Cleanup Premium 60 day trial-1 PC-1 year, am able to access my Subscriptions Details but can't disable Automatic Renewals as there are no settings to click on next to Automatic Renewals. Can you deactivate automatic renewals for me?

Stellarman:

--- Quote from: n.jingjit on May 22, 2018, 12:39:56 PM ---I have the same problem. I want to cancel my free subscription to Avast Cleanup Premium 60 day trial-1 PC-1 year, am able to access my Subscriptions Details but can't disable Automatic Renewals as there are no settings to click on next to Automatic Renewals. Can you deactivate automatic renewals for me?

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I can see that you somehow managed to get it cancelled because it is already marked as suspended in our systems.
Feel free to continue using our product until 22nd June when your trial is going to expire.

We apologize for our trial cancellation process and wish you a pleasant rest of the day.
Regards.

REDACTED:
Hello, please cancel my auto renewal for the free trial. Order ID:
And let me know when it`s done!

Thank You and have a good day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version