Author Topic: Login and DB problem  (Read 17136 times)

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
Re: Login and DB problem
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 05:15:55 PM »
Glad to hear that...

But I'm still wondering how did the problem occur. Was there a previous install of ADNM on this machine? I.e. did you install it more than once?

It seems that there must've been some remaints from some previous (maybe failed?) ADNM install...

Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

Gia78

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 06:54:42 PM »
I have installed ADNM one time 2 days ago, test with one client , all ok.
After i have change the administrator password and close the program... and ... (very very strange)... when i doubleclick on program icon to re-open the application nothing appear, double click again, nothing, neither an error message... i try also in program directory directly on .exe file... nothing !!! 
I decide to reboot the system to retry ... same problem nothing appear .. the application don't start.
So .... i decide to repair (with uninstaller) the application.. nothing.. same problem ... 
So ... uninstall and reinstall .... but at the question "you want to keep database" i choose OK.
The application now starting but i can't log in. I try the standard pwd (admin) and also my changed password... nothing...
I decide to ask in the forum and u know the end  ;D
Thanks a lot

Szabi

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 09:35:38 AM »
Hi!

Please help me!
I don't know wether I ask my question in the right forum here or not
My problem: after system booting the mssql server starts, and then after avast starts the sql server shots down and I can't start it.

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 12:13:02 AM »
Gia, can you please check if the "avast! Management Server" service is running? (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services). If not, can you start it?

Szabi, what version of avast are you using? If it's avast Home or Profesional, you should start a new topic in the avast Home/Pro section of the forum.

Thanks
Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.