Author Topic: Virus through Gmail on Iphone, now on Macbook via sync? Weird letter everywhere  (Read 963 times)

REDACTED

Hi!

I opened an email and clicked on a pdf that I thought I got from my lawyer which wasn't actually true but looked really legitimate and I'm pretty cautious with stuff like that normally...

Opened it on my Iphone in the Gmail app and didn't have any problems but Gmail was opened on my macbook as well and now I realized that when putting in text into chrome browser searching for a webadress or even trying to uninstall chrome the window that pops up where you need to put in your administration info has all weird lettering and formating that I can't read and stuff.

Running a virus scanned found some issues but couldn't solve this problem actually.

Need help! Couldn't figure out how to upload an image here that's why I didn't attach one to show the problem

REDACTED

Just found the attachment option...

It happens even in those Auto Fill things everywhere online with mails, names, birth date etc.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Running a virus scanned found some issues but couldn't solve this problem actually.
what info did that scan give?