Author Topic: On-Prem Concole, Master Agent / Mirror  (Read 2172 times)

Offline matthew343

On-Prem Concole, Master Agent / Mirror
« on: October 26, 2018, 09:32:26 AM »
Hi, I posted back in July, had several issues with the clients not checking in with the master agent and getting SMTP cnfigured. Upgrading the on-prem console to 6.08 and the clients to ver 18.6 seems to have resolved some issues. If I am reading the logs correctly, clients are now checking with master agent, and I was able to get SMTP configured (I guess the 5.x on-prem consol had some bugs with the Master Agent and SMTP).

I still have some issues with the mirror--if I look in the console, my clients show the definitions are out of date. Console shows 181025-4 is on the clients but 181025-6 is available. The console is even saying the endpoint with the master agent is out of date with defs. No matter what I do, the clients all report that 101825-4 is up to date, even the client running on the master agent thinks 181025-4 is the latest definition (even though the console says otherwise).

If I look at the update.log, it looks like my clients are all connecting to the local mirror to check the definitions. So how do I see if my mirror is out of date and troubleshoot it not getting the latest definitions? Where on the server is the mirror stored? Is there a process to manually update the mirror as there was with EPS?