Author Topic: Bookmarks Not Auto Opening in Bank Mode (Updated)  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Leafs

Bookmarks Not Auto Opening in Bank Mode (Updated)
« on: October 28, 2018, 11:03:09 AM »
A computer reboot fixed the problem. You may still want to amend the subject line of the pinned post announcing a new browser.
=====
With the browser upgrade, I noticed that my "financial" bookmarks no longer automatically open in Bank Mode. I imported another version of my bookmarks and tried that but no luck.

I then checked the Bank Mode Advanced Options to verify that the sites were still listed to open automatically in Bank Mode and they are all still there.

Is this just a glitch that will be fixed? Do I have to delete and re-add the sites? Should I uninstall the browser altogether and start from scratch like I had to when you last upgraded the browser?

Note: Version 69.1.867.100 (Official Build) (32-bit) is what I had installed and it said that the browser is up to date (which it obviously wasn't). I have manually updated the browser to the newest Version 69.1.867.101 (Official Build) (32-bit).

PS - You may want to change the Subject line of the pinned post announcing a new version of the browser as it indicates outdated information (incorrect version number)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 12:11:51 PM by Leafs »