Consumer Products > Avast Secure Browser for Windows

Shortcut problem

<< < (3/3)

bob3160:
Check your setting and see if this is allowed:

demetry842:

--- Quote from: bob3160 on January 20, 2019, 04:35:38 PM ---Check your setting and see if this is allowed:

--- End quote ---

Yep - this option was enabled. But i have tried both option (on\off) - doesnt help.

Also i have tried:
-Return antivirus (Avast Internet security) to the basic options - doesnt help.
-Check for virus - negative.
-Clear sistem disk and old windows file - doesnt help.

So... i'm still dont know, where can be the sourse of this problem. Hmm... may be it's some... mismatch with new windows build - my "Windows 10 home edition" was updated to version 1809 month ago (+ common monthly update). But it was a holidays - so, i could didnt notice the problem in time.

bob3160:
I'm running 1809 and Avast Secure Browser but don't experience your concern.

demetry842:
Well... i'm not a "pro-coder" :) i'm just guessing. Usually if problem not in a program - it's in a main sistem and\or their communication. And comunication with windows - it's a... hardship. Because we havent only ONE official version of windows. They could have difference in a different regions (different time and sourse of update, different aplication, different type of internet connection etc).

But as i said - i can be wrong and "shortcut problem" have another sourse. I'm just posting the symptoms.

Neht:
I have the same problem with Avast Secure Browser with Windows 7(6.1.7601) Service Pack 1 (x64) Ultimate. Browser crushes every first run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version