Author Topic: Hi, I have a problem with the avast interface  (Read 1103 times)

Offline salem_brujas

Hi, I have a problem with the avast interface
« on: March 13, 2019, 06:20:42 PM »
hola a todos
tengo un problema con la interfaz de avast...  es el siguiente
instale la nueva version 19.0 todo bien. un de dias. quiero analisis un archivo en forma manual, quiero abrir la interfaz principal y la ventana de pone en blanco, lo cierro y abro otra vez y sigue igual en blanco. intenter repararlo y sigue igual la interfaz principal en blanco lo desintale 3 veces y el problema sigue...  la ventana de la interfaz principal en BLANCOOOOO!!!

Hi all
I have a problem with the avast interface ... it is the following
install the new version 19.0 all right. one of days I want to analyze a file manually, I want to open the main interface and the blank window, I close and open it again and it remains the same blank. I will try to repair it and the main blank interface will continue to de-paint it 3 times and the problem continues ... the main interface window goes blank !!!

very bad that there are no bilingual moderators very badly
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:20:06 PM by salem_brujas »

Offline stibi

Re: Hola tengo un problema con la interfaz de avast
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 06:29:43 PM »
pöease wrtit in English here.

Offline pdkent2002

Re: Hi, I have a problem with the avast interface
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 06:35:01 PM »
If by "analyze" you mean scan for viruses, there's an easy solution without even opening Avast directly.  Open windows explorer and go to the file folder that contains the file you want to scan.  Right-click on that file and your drop down menu of choices should include the option, beginning with the Avast orange logo, "scan selected items for viruses". Left click on that choice and Avast will scan the file.  You can do the same thing for an entire folder.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Hi, I have a problem with the avast interface
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 05:38:24 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0