Author Topic: Website is Blocked by Avast  (Read 855 times)

Offline Shane120

• iEdit Network
Website is Blocked by Avast
« on: June 04, 2020, 07:39:22 AM »
One of my customer's new website domains is getting blocked by both Avast and AVG security software. I know originally the domain was pointed to a Google Site (which is where the problem began) since then, I have taken control, redesigned, and pointed the domain to our server. I was confused as to why a Google Domain pointed at a Google Site would render a block from Avast (its not like you can publish content that's not scanned by Google anyways. Now granted, the domain has only been pointed at our server for about an hour or so, but I had assumed it was more of a IP issue rather than a domain name issue.

The domain is riseaboveaccounting.com

Any feedback would be appreciated to avoid this issue in the future.

Not that this makes any difference now, but our servers are hosted over at Google Cloud on a private IP address.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0