Author Topic: Can I paypal an Avast Evangelist $5-40 to fix a problem?  (Read 877 times)

Offline inelunit

Can I paypal an Avast Evangelist $5-40 to fix a problem?
« on: June 12, 2020, 03:02:03 AM »
Anyone open to help?  I purchased about $100 worth of avast product.  But it really didn't address the problem.  I am happy to pay first if rating is good.

Trend Micro says there is an OS Command Line Injection on my direct tv bridge (video bridge).  I'd like it to 'go away'.  I have a new bridge coming. But it is going to be a week.  I'd like it to be gone now and am open to pay.  It loads to a linksys page.  The exploit suggests it is using a default name and PW.  I have not tried to log in yet.

If it takes us more than 30 min $40 per hour is ok.  I am not willing to put down a lot more money.  Just want it gone and have no idea what it is or why avast wifi seems to suggest its not there.  It does seem TrendMicro were the people who discovered it.  It is a bit older and may only work with out of date stuff.  It has been over a week, it is still there.  I tried to ask for help blocking its IP but then that messes up my TV, I think.  People attacked me for wanting to block it anyhow.  I posted my logs someone said they looked ok.  TrendMicro says I am not ok.