Author Topic: Avast Passwords for Windows:We're sorry, but this product is no longer available  (Read 4744 times)

Offline Adrian307

https://www.avast.com/en-eu/passwords#pc

Hi,
as you can see, the Avast Passwords for Windows is no longer available.
For that specific service i was buying Avast, what a shame to no longer be able to benefit from this service.
Sorry Avast but you blow me away, time to search other, more relliable service.

This conclude my one month research, why in the world Avast Passwords do not work anymore.

Hope I'm wrong.

Cheers.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Hi,

Since you are an existing Passwords user, it will remain valid for you.
It is just not available to new users.

Offline cientje46

Hello r@vast,

I'm a free Avast user for a long time now and would like to use avast passwords so my question is... are you going to make it available for Windows again please?

It is installed on my Android phone and working well there but I wanted to synchronise with Windows on my laptop and while working with it all of a sudden the windows app disappeared :-[

I would like to have it back and working there again.  I really hope it will be back soon - can you please let me know soon - thank you.

Kind regards

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Hello r@vast,

I'm a free Avast user for a long time now and would like to use avast passwords so my question is... are you going to make it available for Windows again please?

It is installed on my Android phone and working well there but I wanted to synchronise with Windows on my laptop and while working with it all of a sudden the windows app disappeared :-[

I would like to have it back and working there again.  I really hope it will be back soon - can you please let me know soon - thank you.

Kind regards

Hi, please PM me your email address used for Avast Passwords

Offline sarju

UPDATE: It seems to be working now. Not sure why it was not working before.

OLD MESSAGE: I installed Avast on new laptop and logged in with existing credentials but still it is not allowing me to use the free edition of Password that I used to use before.

Kindly assist in resolving this.

Many thanks
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 09:26:27 PM by sarju »