Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

Accessibility issues

(1/12) > >>

MartinZ:
Please report any accessibility issues with our antivirus products in this thread.
By accessibility issues we mean issues related to readers (for example: JAWS, NVDA) bad colors, poor contrast, DPI issues etc..

Elizabeth194:
Hi, I have tried to change my credit card details 5 times through the 'Update my payment details' portal you send in the email that tells me that renewal payment has failed. The page says that the update is successful but the next time I look it has not been updated. Please help.

chris..:
 MartinZ , Could you be a little clearer about this subject, moreover in post-it  ???
Looking at Elizabeth194's answer, I think you should explain what you call "Accessibility issues".

I assumed it was about the accessibility of the forum (following a change?) and check that the forum is accessible even during the handling of "SPAM"?

bob3160:

--- Quote from: chris.. on September 05, 2020, 08:28:23 PM --- MartinZ , Could you be a little clearer about this subject, moreover in post-it  ???
Looking at Elizabeth194's answer, I think you should explain what you call "Accessibility issues".

I assumed it was about the accessibility of the forum (following a change?) and check that the forum is accessible even during the handling of "SPAM"?

--- End quote ---
Accessibility issues to me mean problems accessing any part of Avast for those with handicaps of any kind.

petr blatny:
Accessibility issues = issues related to readers (for example: JAWS, NVDA) bad colors, poor contrast, DPI issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version