Author Topic: How do I sync Bookmarks between different computers  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Kristian49

How do I sync Bookmarks between different computers
« on: December 08, 2020, 12:07:43 AM »
So how do I sync up bookmarks in the new version of avast?
According to the Support page I'm supposed to have a Current User button by the settings icon, but that does not exist in my browser. I have made an account, and i'm logged into it, yet the button is not there.
The button is not on either of my computers. Both are running the newest version of Avast Secure Browser.

Offline Jakub171

• Avast team
Re: How do I sync Bookmarks between different computers
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 01:56:27 PM »
Hello. The browser sync is still quite a new feature. What version of browser are you using?

If you go to this page: secure://settings/help
you should see current version and potentially a button for update. In case you are up to date, you should see a person icon right next to a green shield icon on your toolbar.

Offline Kristian49

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 09:22:24 PM »
There is no such icon by the shield, and according to the link you provided my version is up to date (Version 86.1.6938.199)

Offline Reed7

• Avast team
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 04:58:12 PM »
Can you please provide a screenshot of the top right of your browser so I can see what you can see please?

To sign in can you please click on three dots in the top right hand corner and then click on settings > You and Avast are you able to see anything that mentions about signing in?

Offline Kristian49

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 10:46:59 PM »
Here is a current screenshot from my new computer, system Language is Norwegian, but that shouldn't be relevant I think?
Second picture is of the settings menu open.
Third picture is of the front page of my logged in account in Avast.

Offline Anastasia Astakhova

• Avast team
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 04:12:56 PM »
Hi Kristian49,
if problem is not resolved for you, please additionally provide Diagnostic Information from secure://settings/help page.