Author Topic: New browser version 89.0? Bank Mode but without 'Advanced setting'?  (Read 1061 times)

Offline terrell_7

Hi,

I've a windows 10 machine, with Avast Free Antivirus and I'm using the Avast Secure Browser and it worked fine. Except when I also installed this on another windows 10 machine (I installed Avast Secure Browser, with Avast Secure Browser already there), I found that Bank Mode was installed but did not have the 'Advanced setting' link AND it worked on my old machine for a few weeks and then it's not there! So  both of my two machine don't have 'Advanced settings'. On my first machine if I go to 'secure://extensions/' and select 'Avast Bank Mode 1.3.0.37' the 'Details' section 'Extension options' then I can see all my original bank URL's.

Also, when I select 'Security & Privacy Center' there is no Bank Mode - sometimes.......?

Avast Secure Browser is version 89.0.8688.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Avast Free Antivirus is version 21.1.2449 (build 21.1.5968.646), so up to date. I installed v89.0 within the last week (ie after I had installed it on my first machine, when I was selecting the 'Advanced settings' and it worked fine), so my 'fault' could be to do with v89.0?

Any clues (already put in ''New browser version 89.0"?

Thanks