Author Topic: registration key  (Read 4777 times)

aion26

registration key
« on: February 06, 2004, 02:30:06 PM »
I never received a registration key (the email never came ... i'm a home user) and now i can't use avast.  how do i request one?

thank you.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 02:30:34 PM by aion26 »

Datagg

Re:registration key
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 02:54:28 PM »
Why cant you use it, its good for  a certain time frame. Anyways, reregister again for code.

luco53

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 03:57:32 PM »
I never received a registration key (the email never came ... i'm a home user) and now i can't use avast.  how do i request one?

thank you.

Are you sure you entered your email address correctly?
Please try to re-register!

Luc

Pavel Baudis

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 04:28:24 PM »
Also, be sure that the registration message is not marked as spam - in this case you might not see it  :(

Pavel

aion26

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 08:30:44 PM »
perhaps i should have explained my situation a bit more.  I didn't register it when i downloaded it awhile ago because i never received the email and now it is expired and will not update.  I would happily register it if i had the code (i've looked for the email in my records, it is not there).

thank you,

Pavel Baudis

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 09:21:56 PM »
I do not know which email did you use for registration but the one which you have entered here in the forum was never used in registration?

Pavel

forrestcreature

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2004, 06:09:51 PM »
I had same problem i.e., non receipt of return e-mail with registration key.  Turns out that my internet service provider was blocking sites from .cz--and possibly others--and I never knew about it.  Depends on where you are located your isp could be blocking off emails depending on their origin.  You might want to check with your provider to see if this is the problem--if so find out how to get avast site(s) unblocked.

Good Luck