Author Topic: Thanks for destroying files which cost me money  (Read 1147 times)

Offline ricardas.sveikauskas

• excustomer
Thanks for destroying files which cost me money
« on: August 28, 2021, 12:25:46 AM »
First, I used to be paid customer but got feed up of all spam pushing adds u trying to push your products ( you should put option I don't want any other freking product and don't bother me at all)
Second, automatically installing your dam browser and setting up as default with every dam update why you intruding on my system whit your extra crap.

That was why I don't pay for it anymore and I used to have 3 paid products from you now 0.
But I'm here for the more important issue I have asked some developers to make some programs for my work which got quarantined and I can't recover them

only I get the message
Whoops, error occurred
This file can't be restored

Thank you now you becoming the legal virus now
Also as I'm dyslexic your dam captcha is unreadable to me I need to send to friends to help me out that  is another point for being unfriendly to inpered.

this like nazie or cccp time company = we will tell you what you do and how you do

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Thanks for destroying files which cost me money
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 12:28:55 PM »
1. First, I used to be paid customer but got feed up of all spam pushing adds u trying to push your products ( you should put option I don't want any other freking product and don't bother me at all)
2. But I'm here for the more important issue I have asked some developers to make some programs for my work which got quarantined and I can't recover them
1. You can disable the ads in the paid versions: Avast GUI -> Settings -> Personal Privacy
2. Test the file at VT (https://www.virustotal.com) and post the link to the result here.

PS: Captcha is only needed for your first 3 posts. (Spam protection)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0