Author Topic: AntiTrack Doesn't Work in Firefox 92.0  (Read 2925 times)

Offline warren24

AntiTrack Doesn't Work in Firefox 92.0
« on: September 10, 2021, 09:20:39 AM »
Hello:

Your AntiTrack doesn't work in Firefox 92.0. The "Recent activity" shows nothing; it usually shows Amazon, Netflix, Discogs, YouTube, etc. I had to downgrade to make your AntiTrack work again. Just letting you know. And if you find a "fix," please let me know.

It works fine in Chrome, but Opera is also another story. I don't use Edge...

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: AntiTrack Doesn't Work in Firefox 92.0
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 03:53:25 PM »
Hello:

Your AntiTrack doesn't work in Firefox 92.0. The "Recent activity" shows nothing; it usually shows Amazon, Netflix, Discogs, YouTube, etc. I had to downgrade to make your AntiTrack work again. Just letting you know. And if you find a "fix," please let me know.

It works fine in Chrome, but Opera is also another story. I don't use Edge...

Hi,

Can you provide us with a support file, please? To generate the support file, please see this link.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Submit-support-file
Alternatively, you can also contact support via https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/

Offline warren24

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 07:47:25 AM »
Hi,

I did the uninstall/re-install; the third time did the trick, partly because I decided to just go ahead and update my Firefox.

Thanks for the reply, regardless!

W.

Offline warren24

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 08:04:33 AM »
BTW, I uninstalled Opera. Also, the COVER YOUR TRACK website shows that my browsers (Chrome and Firefox) are partially protected from "invisible trackers," and more often than not, that website also says, "Our tests indicate that you are not protected against tracking on the Web," but "Your browser has a unique fingerprint."

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 11:11:18 AM »
BTW, I uninstalled Opera. Also, the COVER YOUR TRACK website shows that my browsers (Chrome and Firefox) are partially protected from "invisible trackers," and more often than not, that website also says, "Our tests indicate that you are not protected against tracking on the Web," but "Your browser has a unique fingerprint."

Hi,

Can you provide screenshots, please?
Please see this article on how to generate a screenshot. https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Create-screenshot

Offline jacques.meline

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2021, 05:11:39 PM »
Hello,

For the past few days, I have also had a problem with Firefox 92.0 under W10 21H1 and this as soon as AntiTrack is started. Here is the message:

Échec de la connexion sécurisée

Une erreur est survenue pendant une connexion à www.signal-spam.fr. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

La page que vous essayez de consulter ne peut pas être affichée car l’authenticité des données reçues ne peut être vérifiée.
    Veuillez contacter les propriétaires du site web pour les informer de ce problème.

In the best case, clicking on "Retry" allows you to access the site you are looking for.

Regards