Author Topic: Avast One Smart Scan does not run!  (Read 2224 times)

Offline bogarbogar

Avast One Smart Scan does not run!
« on: November 19, 2021, 08:30:42 PM »
No matter how many times I try,Samrt Scan will not run,circle keeps on goiing.Trying once a week,to no avail now.What's up AVAST????
The bloody verification letters are impossible to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast One Smart Scan does not run!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 09:22:44 AM »
The bloody verification letters are impossible to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Captcha is only needed for your first 3 posts. (Spam protection)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline bogarbogar

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 07:39:43 PM »
Thank you for your info,BUT THEY SHOULD BE LEGIBLE.I just got them again now to post this and I am not sure I will be able to figure them out.I had to try and re-try at least 6-7 times before I got them right

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 08:40:36 PM »
Thank you for your info,BUT THEY SHOULD BE LEGIBLE.I just got them again now to post this and I am not sure I will be able to figure them out.I had to try and re-try at least 6-7 times before I got them right

They have to be difficult to prevent bots/spammers, unfortunately it would appear that regular forum users have difficulty.

Only one more to go and they should be gone for you.

As far as the Smart Scan goes (I don't run it) and I have got Avast Free not One), I feel it is a bit redundant in that it is an on-demand scan in what is an on-access antivirus scanner.  So files that are active are will be scanned automatically and  for the most part the Smart Scan will be scanning content that isn't active.

Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.7.6124 (build 24.7.9311.855) UI 1.0.811/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 03:18:57 PM »
No matter how many times I try,Samrt Scan will not run,circle keeps on goiing.Trying once a week,to no avail now.What's up AVAST????

Hi,

Can you please try to repair Avast One?
Account> Settings> Troubleshoot> "Repair Avast One"