Author Topic: Why do I have no order history? Where is my subscription?  (Read 1732 times)

Offline danielhuerta603

Why do I have no order history? Where is my subscription?
« on: June 27, 2023, 11:33:46 PM »
According to my bank account, i was charged $99.99 on Feb 1 2023. But when I go onto my avast account on avast.com, it says that I have no subscriptions and no payment history. I got a new laptop and am trying to enter the activation code on it to extend my VPN to that laptop. But I cant find the activation code anywhere.

On https://support.avast.com/en-us/article/71/#pc it says to check my confirmation email, but i never got one or if i did it just disappeared. It also says to check my subscriptions, but again, my subscription is empty as if i have never bought anything. My 'order history' is completely blank. I did buy the VPN though because my card was charged $99.99 AND because I can actually use the VPN just fine, I am confused. Where can I find my activation code to use on my new laptop and where can I find record of my subscription?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Why do I have no order history? Where is my subscription?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 02:29:25 AM »
Is there a possibility that you made a typo on your email address ?

Or check your email spam folder in case it has ended up there.

You could try this to see if sales can track down your order -  Submit a support ticket https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales_other_general#pc  -
Refunds, cancellations, billing, payment or license issues and click Next.
I need help with a different subscription or billing issue.

Depending on your location you can Phone or Email - I think the email option may be best as it establishes a support ticket with your email.  Give as much information that you can to help track down your payment and reissue the license if it has gone to an incorrect email address.

Support tickets are handled on a First In First Out and can take between 5 and 10 working days, depending on payment method.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security