Author Topic: NEW version: 23.3.15198  (Read 2904 times)

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
NEW version: 23.3.15198
« on: October 25, 2023, 06:46:10 PM »
Hello everyone,

New version 23.3.15198 of Avast Cleanup product has just been released!

What's new in Avast Cleanup product?
  • New color scheme — Our new, attractive dashboard features a new color scheme to improve the visual experience with the product.
  • Fixes — We have made some under-the-hood improvements and fixed a few bugs to keep Avast Cleanup running smoothly.

How you can get the latest version?
  • If you already have Avast Cleanup installed on your computer, you can just wait for the automatic update.
  • If you don't want to wait for the automatic update you can navigate into Settings - Update Cleanup section and click on Update now button.
  • Or in case you don't have it at all, you can download and install it from this link: https://honzik.avcdn.net/setup/avast-tu/release/avast_cleanup_online_setup.exe

Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast Cleanup team.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 02:48:48 PM by Stellarman »

Offline Franck22

Re: NEW version: 23.3.15144
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 04:00:02 AM »
Good evening, there is a problem with the new version, it does not clean the browsers, although I try, it does not work. There is a bug! Sincerely. FrankCBYNGW

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 12:38:02 PM »
Good evening, there is a problem with the new version, it does not clean the browsers, although I try, it does not work. There is a bug! Sincerely. FrankCBYNGW

Hi,

thank you for spotting the issue, we have already discovered it internally as well and we are working on the fix for it which will be released in upcoming days.

Offline bri

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • U.S.A
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 06:11:12 PM »
Stellarman,anything on this issue?
when i go to settings-browser data-enter website url or popular website and click add it does nothing,doesnt enter the website.
This worked on previous version but not with this version 23.3 build 15144