Author Topic: I can't cancel my Avast Secure Browser Pro subscription  (Read 1959 times)

Offline umberto.lorenzon91

I can't cancel my Avast Secure Browser Pro subscription
« on: December 16, 2023, 08:58:00 PM »
HI,
I have a problem with Avast browser Pro.
On November 19th or 18th, I activated the free trial period because I needed to use the VPN.
Subsequently I wanted to deactivate it but I couldn't find anything on the "my subscriptions" page.
I said to myself "it will appear when the message arrives 7 days before the deadline", but no warning email has arrived and there is still nothing about it on the subscriptions page.
It's impossible to contact customer service and I'm afraid they'll charge me for the subscription that I don't want.
Furthermore, the browser VPN stopped working about 20 days ago, so much so that I activated the secure line VPN, which I see in the subscriptions.
Does anyone know what I can do to avoid receiving any charges?
Thank you

Offline Misha Zekovova

• Quality Assurance Engineer
  • Avast team
Re: I can't cancel my Avast Secure Browser Pro subscription
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 09:26:37 AM »
Hello umberto.lorenzon91,
all Browser PRO licenses that we found under your email are expired. That means there should not be any charges.
If you'll see some amount charged for automatic renewal (e.g. if you used another email when purchasing) please ask for a refund on our support page support.avast.com.
Hope this helps!