Author Topic: unwanted service  (Read 477 times)

Offline bettycopp2600

unwanted service
« on: February 02, 2024, 10:23:22 PM »
I had Avast years ago so I had a login  already established. I recently signed into Avast and found they were noq charging for the service. I wasn't interested paying for this so I left. Next thing I got was an email thanking me for coming back and that they were charging my account for $77. and change. I immediately signed back in and requested a refund since I wasn't interested in thhe product. I waited over a week and nothing was refunded so I went back in and rewuested a refund a second time. Still no response from Avast. I need some help to get this company to refund my money. Cam anyone help?? or offer ideas, phone numbers, address, anything????

Offline MrDJ

Re: unwanted service
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 10:36:20 PM »
How did you try contacting them. was it by this sales/refund page here https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales/sales#pc

auto renew is set by default so im guessing as you didnt opt out you was charged for the service.
Clevo P502 Laptop i7 3720QM 2.60GHz, 16gb ram, Nvidia GTX 680M, Crucial 512 SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64bit, over 12 years old and still super fast.