Author Topic: No response regarding the refund.  (Read 972 times)

Offline olasob2004

No response regarding the refund.
« on: February 16, 2024, 01:47:45 AM »
Hi!

I have purchased avast one subscription on 31st january and after a few days of using I decided to go for a refund. It is february 16th and I still have not gotten it. I have been contacting support via email, because calling them would cost me an unreasonable amount of money because of the country I'm in. First, I have got a message from one of the agents, Abdul. He asked me about the reason for trying to get a refund and then stated that if I still want it I have to message him, and so I did. The thing is that since that one message I have received no response. Therefore I have sent another message through the avast app on the phone and after some time I have got a mail from another agent, Anselma. She apologised for "the delayed response" and stated that to get a refund I need to provide her my order Id and so I did, but guess what... No response since that message. At this point I decided to repeat the whole process of sending message through the app, but I am concerned that the result will be no different, therefore I decided to write a post here.

I don't know if I can get help here but I'm kind of lost in this matter.

Offline Milos

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
Re: No response regarding the refund.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 03:44:27 PM »