Author Topic: Avast Clear tool for Android?  (Read 712 times)

Offline Dinobot2

• Poster
Avast Clear tool for Android?
« on: August 19, 2024, 05:06:39 PM »
I recently installed and then uninstalled the Avast app for Android to do a quick scan. I have had the app on my phone in the past as well. After uninstalling it, I then wondered if there is an Avast Uninstall tool for Android that's equivalent to the avastclear.exe tool for Windows PCs that I need to use, or is uninstalling the app and restarting my phone enough?

Online Lano

Re: Avast Clear tool for Android?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 01:57:01 AM »
It's unnecessary; the Android System can access any relative files and registries without any assistance.

Offline Dinobot2

• Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 04:16:39 PM »
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're answering here. When you say it's unnecessary you mean an Avast clear equivalent tool is unnecessary on Android, and "the Android System can access any relative files and registries without any assistance." means it's able to remove all of those files and registries completely and on its own?

Online Lano

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 02:42:37 AM »
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're answering here. When you say it's unnecessary you mean an Avast clear equivalent tool is unnecessary on Android, and "the Android System can access any relative files and registries without any assistance." means it's able to remove all of those files and registries completely and on its own?
Really?

Topic: Avast Clear tool for Android?

Reply: It's unnecessary;...

Seems pretty straight forward to me. :o

Yes.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 02:45:35 AM by Lano »

Offline Dinobot2

• Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2024, 04:50:35 PM »
Ok thank you.

Online Lano