Author Topic: Didn't receive free gift (received incorrect free gift)  (Read 253 times)

Offline Dean40

Didn't receive free gift (received incorrect free gift)
« on: September 02, 2024, 06:46:11 AM »
So I renewed my Avast premium security App and received an email which states QUOTE:

"Your renewal comes with a gift on us"

Your Avast subscription renewal

Congratulations on renewing your Avast Premium Security subscription! As a heartfelt thank you for your loyalty and trust in us, we're giving you a 12-month complimentary gift with no strings attached. Discover more about your fantastic gift plus all the details of your renewed subscription below. Your continued online protection is our top priority, and we're thrilled to have you for another year!   

Avast

12 months of Avast Cleanup Premium at no extra cost

Now that you’ve renewed your subscription, you’ll receive a separate email in the next 24 hours with all the details to access your premium cleanup gift. END QUOTE

However the next E-mail I received didn't come with Avast Cleanup Premium instead I received "The gift you've been waiting for has arrived! As a heartfelt thank you for your loyalty, unlock today 3 months of Avast SecureLine VPN on us. You now get to browse privately anywhere and access worldwide content at any time. Enjoy!"

I do not use nor require a VPN however I have used the cleanup App numerous times in the past.

How do I go about getting my CORRECT free gift? There's no one to speak to on a phone or even online chat option instead forums are the only way i can correct this seems pretty dodgy to be honest.