Author Topic: Problems with AvastOne Email Monitor when monitoring a Swisscom Bluewin.ch  (Read 559 times)

Offline André105

Hello everyone, I am a self-employed IT supporter and I have often recommended AvastOne to my customers. For about two months now, the provider has been switching its email servers, which are called bluewin.ch, to a newer version 2.0. Unfortunately, a type of AI intelligence checks whether everything is OK with this email account. As soon as the Avast email monitor is switched on, Bluewin 2.0 obviously notices that a monitoring process is still running and immediately blocks the email account and access to the service provider Swisscom. This means that customers with a Bluewin.ch account may have to call every day to restore access and have to create a new password each time. I have now discovered that if you switch off the email monitor, the account is not blocked. What I would like to say now is how do you get Avast to negotiate with Swisscom Bluewin.ch so that this problem can be resolved? Do you also have problems with it?
Thanks for hints and how to solve the problem.
Best André