Author Topic: Jobs  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Justin_22

• Avast Evangelist
  • Poster
  • Free your soul and let it fly
Jobs
« on: March 15, 2008, 12:06:58 AM »
Ok i have a question are there any just graduated level jobs in the computer field/industry for a 18 year old teenager such as myself? because I'm about to start looking so i thought id ask on here you guys always give great advice, please don't laugh at me

thanks
Avast!  2014 beta - Sandboxie - K9 Web Protection

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Jobs
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 01:10:47 AM »
I would speak to the IT guys at your school and the careers master, etc.

It will however depend on your qualifications and experience as to what might be available. Check out the local recruitment agencies, etc. but anything you are going to try you will have to have a CV done outlining your experiences, etc. You will obviously need help with that.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Justin_22

• Avast Evangelist
  • Poster
  • Free your soul and let it fly
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 01:20:35 AM »
alright thank you very much, im open to any other idea's as well
Avast!  2014 beta - Sandboxie - K9 Web Protection

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
Very few companies are hiring right now due to the economy. And the ones that are want years of experience. I tried to Apply with Google when they started hiring for their Lenoir, NC server farm and was told they wanted more experience than I had. (Applied as a Network Tech. Ive been studying Networking at the local Community college at night)
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay