Author Topic: How to access log of 'Behaviour Blocker Events'?  (Read 1772 times)

JustMy2¢

How to access log of 'Behaviour Blocker Events'?
« on: June 12, 2008, 03:43:44 PM »
Hello all,

I am attempting to analyse suspicious behaviour of an MMORPG's auto-update function, whereby it is attempting to place seemingly-randomly-named DLLs in my C:\Windows\System32 dir (some may be DX-related, but others are just... sus).  This is somewhat hampered by the fact that, despite pumping Avast's logging setting all the way to 'info' or 'debug', alerts with the window title avast! Behaviour Blocker Event do not seem to be logged anywhere that I can see (have looked in avast's main "Log Viewer", in C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log, and Windows Event Viewer).

If someone can please advise me as to where these alerts are logged that would be helpful for myself and I'm sure others as well, thankyou.  :)

- Matthew

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: How to access log of 'Behaviour Blocker Events'?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 05:43:11 PM »
I'm not sure if the behaviour blocker generates a log entry, though I'm just an avast user like yourself.

However, if it does I would have though it would place in the Warning or Info section of the avast log viewer.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.7.6124 (build 24.7.9311.855) UI 1.0.811/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security