Author Topic: Renewed subscription but still receiving renewal notices  (Read 2040 times)

colinlill

Renewed subscription but still receiving renewal notices
« on: April 17, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »
I contacted Element 5, given I had paid a renewal to Avast!. They told me to contact ALWIL but, for all the technolgical wonders of your website, you don't appear to welcome anyone to contact you.

I still receive notices that my subscription is about to expire when, in fact, I have paid. How can this situation be resolved?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Renewed subscription but still receiving renewal notices
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 04:41:10 PM »
Can you contact sales@avast.com and explain what is happening?
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Renewed subscription but still receiving renewal notices
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 05:38:47 PM »
I contacted Element 5, given I had paid a renewal to Avast!. They told me to contact ALWIL but, for all the technolgical wonders of your website, you don't appear to welcome anyone to contact you.

I still receive notices that my subscription is about to expire when, in fact, I have paid. How can this situation be resolved?

Well you could explain what your problem is on the forums.

But having paid for the renewal you should have received a new license key by email, did you ?

If so, have you entered the new license key ?
If not then you would continue to get the subscription expiry notices.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD - 27" external monitor 1440p 2560x1440 resolution - avast! free  24.9.6130 (build 24.9.9452.762) UI 1.0.818/ Firefox, uBlock Origin Lite, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security