Author Topic: How do I purchase additional client licenses to be pushed out by ADNM  (Read 4790 times)

Andre Joseph

Could someone please tell me how to get the Avast to talk to the other 10 workstations on my network.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 05:14:39 PM by Andre Joseph »

wpn

Re: How do I purchase additional client licenses to be pushed out by ADNM
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 08:40:52 PM »
your title doesnt match your question....

so what is it that you want??
you purchased extra licenses but you cant get them installed via ADNM??  ask the support/sales group for a new license file reflecting your new purchase...

Andre Joseph

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 02:34:51 PM »
Thanks for the response wpn......Let me see if I can make my question a little clearer.  I have Avast 4 Server edition installed on my server and that seems to have a license for just 1 client workstation.  I have 10 others on the network that I would like to have managed by the server as well.  If I purchase 10 licenses for Avast Professional edition, would the ADNM automatically recognize them as being a part of the network or is there some other special license I would have to get to have the server see the other 10 machines?

wpn

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 11:48:37 PM »
every  SERVER license is a standalone license...

there is the tool ADNM which manages the licenses, but avast sales has to make the license file for your licenses so ADNM recognises the licenses

the tool ADNM will not recognise regular server licenses or installations, so in order to be able to manage the licenses/server protection from a central server you need to use ADNM and install the netserver package on all the servers....

if you purchased in total 14 (4 + 10) you can request a license file at your reseller or avast support/sales....