Author Topic: How To disable avast Warnin for avast Professional or ADNM  (Read 7232 times)

Offline Yanto.Chiang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Soli Deo Gloria
    • PT Garuda Sinatriya Globalindo
How To disable avast Warnin for avast Professional or ADNM
« on: August 18, 2009, 07:37:51 AM »
Dear All,

I would like to know if customer would like to disable avast warning either thru avast professional edition or managed avast with ADNM?

Please kindly advice

Regards,
Yanto Chiang
Yanto Chiang | IT Security Consultants | AVAST Premium Security | GarudaSinatriya

Offline Yanto.Chiang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Soli Deo Gloria
Re: How To disable avast Warnin for avast Professional or ADNM
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 08:50:44 AM »
Dear All,

Just additional information that our customer would like to automatically deleted at the managed clients without pop up the notification just afraid if user don't know what to do next after notification?

Is it possible to set avast warning in disable mode?

Regards,
Yanto Chiang
Yanto Chiang | IT Security Consultants | AVAST Premium Security | GarudaSinatriya

Offline Yanto.Chiang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Soli Deo Gloria
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »
Dear All,

Just would like to share what have we did, for this case we had solved the issue.

For set as silent mode, user need go to Resident Protection - (Right Click) Standard Shield - check Silent Mode with general answer No (Cancel) - Then at Virus found user need to set if failed then delete file (This case you can try with www.eicar.org to download either thru HTTP or HTTPS)

Have a nice try

Regards,

Yanto Chiang
Prima Partner Infotek
www.ppinfotek.com

wpn

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 12:46:20 PM »
i set everything in ADNM

but with the professional (thats not the same as the netclient) you should be able to deal with your questions with a customized  INI file

Offline Yanto.Chiang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Soli Deo Gloria
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »
Dear WPN,

Logically it should be worked even use ADNM, but i dont have any resources to try it with ADNM.

Have you tried and checked it again when you set with your ADNM?

Regards,
Yanto Chiang
www.ppinfotek.com

wpn

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 03:41:10 PM »
he netclient that is rolled out with the ADNM works a little bit different, with my standard rol out it doesnt show any warning that a virus has been found, to the normal user....

the professional client is not managed and is not possible to be managed from the ADNM, therefor you need to set the INI settings

Offline Yanto.Chiang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Soli Deo Gloria
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 04:09:06 AM »
Hi WPN,

I thing we have miss understanding  :)

What i does mean is how to disable avast notification (e.g user download infected data from eicar.org and got notification that that file has been infected by malware) either for avast professional edition or avast managed clients?

But i found and solved this case already, and as you mentioned that if avast professional (standalone) woud like to joined with ADNM iit was true that user need to edit INI setting and change the direction to ADNM.  :)

Thanks for your kindly advice

Regards,

Yanto Chiang
Prima Partner Infotek