Author Topic: I have a problem!  (Read 6074 times)

maciek

I have a problem!
« on: June 14, 2003, 11:10:31 AM »
when I open avast!Antivirus there apear the message: Application cannot load skin. Function "usiGetSkin" failed.
I follow your way of resolving problem that you propose in your FAQ but it does not work. I get message: "Funkcja LoadLibrary ("AXTSKIN4.OCX") nie powiodła sie - Nie można odnaleźć określonego modułu." And I try in English: "Function LoadLibrary ("AXTSKIN4.OCX") failed. Cannot find definite module"
What I should do?

maciek

Re:I have a problem!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 07:10:46 PM »
ok I repaired this on my own ;D

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 12:33:56 AM »
Can you please share with us how you managed to solve it? You're not alone who's had this problem, so maybe it would be helpful to share your experience with the rest of the users... ;)

Thanks
Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

maciek

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 10:20:07 AM »
ok why not. when you click the file that instal this program and follow the instruction there you should see the option: "repair"- that should solve all yours problems. I hope that you have the same version of file installing avast.

Greetings

P.S. I hope that you understand what I wrote- I'm simply  not very good in English, if not, let me know then I try again.  

zapata

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 03:00:59 AM »
it did not work for me  :-\
can anybody post a suggestion?

davidj0077

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2003, 10:43:52 AM »
Same with me... I have tried numerous things such as redownloading and reinstalling Avast!, then trying to repair it and using that 'run' dialog with no effect.  ???

Can anyone suggest anything?