Author Topic: re:Hacked or is it me ?  (Read 2082 times)

Jacque

re:Hacked or is it me ?
« on: September 13, 2009, 01:41:35 AM »
I am a member on a site I went to today I clicked on a link I had posted of my poems so others could view when coming to my page
now after posting it and went to click on it my Avast siren went off virus detected recommended to move to virus chest which I managed to do but now I can't access anything but the begininning page of my profile and after reading Viruses and worms on your site i'm thinking it may be the avast web sheild I have no way of letting the site know because it will not allow me to even so anything but see my profile page can anyone help me to remove the link I put there and notify the site ? thank you for any help you can give .I found the same thing happens when I try to access my poems from the site they are stored on this is when it began and it mentioned everything I read on this topic .I apologize beforehand I feel
I am not applying this correctly or in the correct area even after reading it

Jacque'

Jahn

Re: re:Hacked or is it me ?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 02:24:40 AM »
Please post the URL of the page that Avast is alerting on, but obfuscate the URL so no one can actually click on it (such as change http to hxxp).

zone12

Re: re:Hacked or is it me ?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 12:45:45 AM »
The site might have something injected into it. As long as avast blocks it, it shouldn't be an issue, I not saying to go on the site though. Does the site have any Ads? If it does it might have been one of them.