Author Topic: Congratulations Avast with the great scores from AV comparitive  (Read 3102 times)

wpn

Congratulations Avast with the great scores from AV comparitive
« on: September 24, 2009, 03:56:25 PM »
I read on the blog from Steve that AV comparitive had published a report again, and i couldnt help notice the happyness in the words from the CEO

After reading the report i understood why Steve was happy to post this blogentry!

Just read and be amazed with the results that Avast achieves above the renowned big AV players like McA :-X (sorry no sorry swearing here ;))

congratulations Avast team with producing this great AV product
keep on goin like this and hopefully the new avast 5 (WHEN IS IT COMING?!?!?!?) will produce even better numbers then the currect tested version, even tho it will be very hard to do so in certain area's from the test since the score is so high already!

wpn

Re: Congratulations Avast with the great scores from AV comparitive
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 03:57:26 PM »
aperently i need to learn to read

other topic about this subject

YoKenny

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 04:06:27 PM »
That's why I use these a lot:
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

wpn

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 04:15:14 PM »
yeah i know, but i dont visit the general forum (just in rare occasions)  and i wanted to do a fast praise for the great results and didnt read the topics good enough :S

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 05:19:55 PM »
You don't need to visit any forum in particular, just using those links in your profile (shown in in YoKenny's post) displays all unread topics no matter what forum. So it makes life much easier, certainly for me. The 'Show new replies to your posts' option is invaluable for me in keeping track of the topics I have contributed to.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security