Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

Win32:Delf-MZG

<< < (7/10) > >>

street_lethal:

--- Quote from: igor on December 03, 2009, 04:51:28 PM ---No, "No action" certainly doesn't modify the file.
Yes, it doesn't allow it to be loaded - but after the virus database is updated, it's possible to restart the affected program (OK, if it's an auto-start program, it might be better to restart the computer to get into the "ordinary" state).

--- End quote ---

I clicked "no action" on every warning, turned off Avast's shields, couldn't start Spybot one of the files couldn't be found. Granted I hadn't ran Spybot on the laptop for a long time but it worked the last time I used it. Who knows, I uninstalled it anyway, don't need it.

Bernez:
Hello, It is OK but when the files were restored, they remain in the quarantine zone (or double). Do you can safely remove it for now there is nothing in the quarantine zone? ? ?
Thank you very much
Bernez

Sesame:

--- Quote from: Bernez on December 04, 2009, 06:44:02 AM ---Hello, It is OK but when the files were restored, they remain in the quarantine zone (or double). Do you can safely remove it for now there is nothing in the quarantine zone? ? ?
--- End quote ---
In theory, you can remove them safely but there are always the possibility of human errors.  So, please make sure that the applications related with the files work properly before deleting them.

Bernez:
Rumpel    OK, I'll wait a few days to see if everything works perfectly before deleting
Thank you very much
Bernez

DavidR:
The Restore and Extract options for that matter, is actually a copy and paste, a copy will remain in the chest.

After you Restored. check the original location it was sent to and if present then you can delete the copy in the chest. This is the reason a copy is left in the chest (I believe), to ensure that the extract/restore succeed, otherwise you could be left with no copy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version