Author Topic: Registration Key  (Read 5483 times)

nagodzik

Registration Key
« on: December 29, 2009, 05:39:54 PM »
How to obtain the Registration Key again after reloading the AVAST 4.8 again from the website.

Offline Bluesman

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • Amiga Power!
Re: Registration Key
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 08:09:53 PM »
How to obtain the Registration Key again after reloading the AVAST 4.8 again from the website.

What version do you use? Home or Pro?

For Home, check this link:

http://www.avast.com/eng/home-license-resend.php
"The blues are the roots, everything else is the fruits" -Willie Dixon

nagodzik

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 04:28:46 PM »
How to obtain the Registration Key again after reloading the AVAST 4.8 Professional from the website.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 05:06:05 PM »
You are going to have to either find the original email that contains your license key or contact sales (at) avast (dot) com, with details of your license, when you purchased it and from where, what date roughly and the email address that you used.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

neci0170

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 03:34:48 AM »
I need help with this also. I am trying to retrieve my registration key that got lost during a system restore. I have been emailing support for a couple of days with no reply. I have no idea what else to do. Can anyone help? I even sent them the paypal information. Geez it can't be that difficult to resend a key...

thanks

Offline Rednose

• Pirate Party Member
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Bits of Freedom : https://www.bof.nl
    • Nederlandstalig Avast! forum
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 04:16:34 AM »
A tip : Use webmail for your software licences :)

Greetz, Red.
Real Time: Avast Premium Security
On Demand: Malwarebytes
VPN: NordVPN ( NordLynx ) with Threat Protection ( Lite )

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »
I need help with this also. I am trying to retrieve my registration key that got lost during a system restore. I have been emailing support for a couple of days with no reply. I have no idea what else to do. Can anyone help? I even sent them the paypal information. Geez it can't be that difficult to resend a key...

thanks

Have you not tried the sales email address that I gave, they are more likely to have access to the registration/license information, but they will also need the other information I mentioned in that post. I don't know how helpful the paypal information will as I would imagine the recipient won't have been Alwil software/avast.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security