Author Topic: Right click quick scan question?  (Read 2031 times)

lzr

Right click quick scan question?
« on: March 19, 2010, 09:21:48 AM »
I have just today upgraded from version 4.8 to the new 5,  I have noticed now when you right click and scan a folder or file instead of like it used to work where a small window showed the progress and closed itself. A large window now opens and stays open waiting to be manually shut down. Is there an option setting somewhere to make it work like it used too??  Why did you do that?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Right click quick scan question?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 03:29:13 PM »
Unfortunately that isn't in the UI options.

Unlike in 4.8 where many asked why they couldn't see the results and we would tell them how to display the results, there is no reciprocal setting in 5.0 were the results are displayed by default but there is no option not to display them.

Some including myself has asked if there can be a means of choosing to display or not display the results of the context menu scan, we live in hope ;D
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security