Author Topic: It's good to be back!  (Read 11926 times)

Ylap

It's good to be back!
« on: July 06, 2004, 10:11:21 AM »
I'm back to avast! Home after I uninstalled kaspersky personal I've tried. don't liked it. moreover, during uninstalation it hadbroken my Win98Se, so i had to reinstall all system! Now i've installed avast! I've used for a long time before. It's the best program I've ever had, and i'll use it forever! Thanks to avast! team!

Ylap

Re:It's good to be back!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 10:14:40 AM »
Also. maybe someone can find my avatar_ylap.gif in this forum, as I've been a member one month ago. Thanks! it was very cool.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 11:59:02 AM »
Welcome back... you shouldn't leave in the first place...  ;D

Here is your avatar from my little avatars base...  ;)

Cheers !

Ylap

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 12:16:17 PM »
Welcome back... you shouldn't leave in the first place...  ;D

Here is your avatar from my little avatars base...  ;)

Cheers !

I swear, I'll never ever leave you,  ;D as avast! team and forum members are one big family. No one of other antivirus teams cares of it's users, even if they are using free BEST antivirus in the world in my oppinion, as you do. I LOVE avast!  8) Thanks for finding avatar!

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 01:05:04 PM »
And here is your national flag my friend...

You can find instructions on how to put it in your signature in here:

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=5685;start=60

Search for my reply #61

Cheers !
« Last Edit: July 06, 2004, 01:11:17 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 02:02:43 PM »
Wellcome back Ylap  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Tipton

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 04:13:25 PM »
Yeah welcome back.

I need a cool avatar, Bruce Willis is becoming quite boring. Besides, I have more hair than him!  :)

Douglas

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 04:43:36 PM »
I asked you if you need avatar when I PM-ed you last time, and you never responded with answer...

What would you like to represent you as your avatar ? Name something... animal, machine, food  ;D whatever...

Cheers !

Stephan123

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2004, 05:37:13 PM »
welcome back

Tipton

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2004, 01:35:06 AM »
I asked you if you need avatar when I PM-ed you last time, and you never responded with answer...

What would you like to represent you as your avatar ? Name something... animal, machine, food  ;D whatever...

Cheers !

Sorry, I was at work all day, and I just got back in! I would like to have a cool robot of some sort that has lazers shooting out of his eyes. Is that possible?

Thanks

Douglas

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2004, 02:02:32 AM »
OK, here is something you may like... or not ? I don't know... If you like it, use it... if not, just erase it...  ;D

avatars are usually too small to show all those details... I tried to make something, so... I'm not sure you're gonna like it...

Cheers !

Sasha
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 02:03:49 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

Tipton

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2004, 02:18:46 AM »
Cool, I like it! Thanks alot for making it for me.

Douglas

neal62

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2004, 04:11:46 AM »
Welcome back Ylap,

Yes its very nice to be in this forum, use this fine Avast product. We are very lucky people to be able to have and do all of this here.  ;D

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2004, 04:43:05 AM »
OK Neal62, at your request, avatar just for you my friend...

Btw, if you have problems with setting that avatar in your profile, let me know... first, you have to upload that picture file (avatar) somewhere on the internet. After that, you have to go into your avast forums profile and put a checkmark under I HAVE MY OWN PICTURE, and in the blank box, enter whole path that leads to your picture file somewhere on the internet... (wherever you uploaded it, remember - picture must be somewhere on the net to be able to recall it from your forum profile). Be sure to enter your forum password into CURRENT PASSWORD field before you click OK to confirm changes...

Regards !

Sasha

P.S. You may be old outside, but I believe you're still a boy inside, and that's good... keep your head up !
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 04:53:30 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

Ylap

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2004, 09:05:43 AM »
Thanks, pals, for all these good words and friendly help in this forum. I can say what avast makes and protects friends all around the world.