Author Topic: The system is almost frozen after restoration Restore Windows 7 64bit  (Read 3504 times)

lorshaft92

Hello I am new and I wanted to mention one problem I have, I use Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and the problem is that when I have come to restore your system with Windows Restore, after this the Avast 5.0 freezes while the icon network, although the PC seems to be frozen is because it responds almost too little, you can not do anything, because nothing and no load is put on hold, is frozen in office and after a long time is released but remains Avast disabled and no way to activate it again.

According to the Task Manager says that the Avast Antivirus service is started, but never started, when released and is no longer as saturated Avast Antivirus service is not started and you can not boot, repeating the same problem if you restart the computer, same thing happens again.

I ask because with Avast 4.8 this problem was not the case and was well, whenever that reason alone I have to restore to a previous restore point I shudder because I know I'm going to have problems and an ugly nuisance >:( that everything is back to normal, I like if I can give any advice or if it is a bug, because although it is fortunate that I have to restore to a previous definition often, sometimes I have to do and that problem and it bothers me.

Excuse but I have used an on-line translator.

Regards. ;)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
The problems with system restore are fixed in the latest version..! (5.0.594)
Please update.
asyn
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

lorshaft92

Thanks already updated, see what happens next time, in any case comment.

One question, when you install Windows 7, I just format the hard drive but do not delete the partition and re-created, simply use the same partition you create with Acronis program where previously had Windows Vista, I know that Windows 7 creates a unique partition for itself, technically my installation does not have that exclusive partition using Windows 7, but that is classic but the Windows goes well, can be the cause of the malfunction I mentioned? Or is merely a problem that the Avast?

I ask because that is what I began to suspect that the reason could be that

Greetings. ;)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
I had Windows 7 with and without the restore partition.
avast behavior shouldn't change due to that.
The best things in life are free.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
Thanks already updated, see what happens next time, in any case comment.

You're welcome...!
Post back here, if you should experience any problems.
And this was an avast bug..!
asyn
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

lorshaft92

Ah! Ok then that lacks the unique and hidden partition for itself that generates Windows 7 to create the partitions, is not the cause, but was merely a bug in Avast 5.

Thank you very much for the responses, any problems you see the comment.

Greetings and luck. ;)

lorshaft92

Hi, I wanted to report that I had to restore the machine to a previous point and does not freeze or anything strange at the beginning he made, was launched successfully with Avast version 5.0.594

Now I am waiting to decide to enable the virus scanning system the beginning of system before it is fully loaded the 64bit Windows versions.

Greetings and thanks. ;) :)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
Thanks for your feedback..!
asyn