Author Topic: installing two av  (Read 11978 times)

Offline krypton

• Poster
Re: installing two av
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 12:02:09 PM »
look Krypton, I suggest you come back here when you have acquired a regular version of Windows, acquired with money...

1 I suggest that no one here would try to help you anymore
2 it's a dead end anyway since pirated OS, as soon as detected, don't get updated and your system will always be infected anyway.
3 you don't mind stealing the product, that's your problem, but don't ask for help here.

edit: to the others, that's my position, now feel free to do what you want with krypton. I think he should be banned.

read this:
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=63391.msg536074#msg536074
i dont know that my engineer installed pirated os in my pc.

i just come to know few days ago when i asked thim to install os. he said he will install pirated os so i asked why he will install pirated software. he said all installing pirated software in india.

if u think i m the only one user from india who using pirated software then u wrong. bcoz  most of 70% indians using pirated os.

even the indian users who are cominng here,most of them using pirated.

so would u bann every indians?
LAPTOP: LENOVO G50, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HARD DISK, AVAST PREMIUM SECURITY 2020, WINDOWS 8.1

Offline Rednose

• Pirate Party Member
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Bits of Freedom : https://www.bof.nl
    • Nederlandstalig Avast! forum
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 12:25:16 PM »
Krypton :)

Do you know why people make pirated/cracked software ??? To help you, or maybe to help them selves ... With pirated/cracked software, you don't know what is hidden inside :(

Greetz, Red.
Real Time: Avast Premium Security
On Demand: Malwarebytes
VPN: NordVPN ( NordLynx ) with Threat Protection ( Lite )

Hermite15

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 12:28:52 PM »

I'm not an admin on these forums so that doesn't depend on me here. If I was one I would definitely ban you yes. You didn't find out what "your PC engineer" ... ;D ;D ;D did...you know what your are doing, period.

ps: and don't hide behind the numbers, you're responsible for your acts.

Offline krypton

• Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 12:44:08 PM »

I'm not an admin on these forums so that doesn't depend on me here. If I was one I would definitely ban you yes. You didn't find out what "your PC engineer" ... ;D ;D ;D did...you know what your are doing, period.

ps: and don't hide behind the numbers, you're responsible for your acts.

yes i m responsible for this act bcoz i dont know more about pirated os that firewall not works in it and viruses infected in it.

i know u have more knowledge about viruses and pc.thats why i asked about problem.

and as u said that if u was admin then u will bann me and this shows that u didnt showed respect. i m new to this all stuffs so i dont know and thats why this is the problem that i m down to ask u.

REMEMBER:- PPL WHO NOT GIVING RESPECT TO OTHERS IS LIKE AN ANIMAL

u must say me politely that pirated os not works good bcoz it infected by viruses. but u said the big word "bann"

this word hurt me.

i love avast and i will not leave avast if u bann me. may be i not come here but i will use avast only and u cant stop me to use avast. :)

SORRY AVAST TEAM IF I SAID SOMETHING WRONG.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:46:53 PM by krypton »
LAPTOP: LENOVO G50, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HARD DISK, AVAST PREMIUM SECURITY 2020, WINDOWS 8.1