Hello biseto and welcome to the forum.
What is the exact name
of the malware? What were you doing when you got this malware?
1. What is your OS, 32 or 64-bit?
2. What version of Avast did you install? 5.0.677 is the current version.
3. What product of Avast did you install? Free, Pro, AIS?
4. Are the Avast definitions (updates) current?
5. Was your machine acting strangely prior to this happening or now?
Check your computer for malware with Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (MBAM
· Download free http://www.malwarebytes.org/
for an on-demand scanner.
· Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
· After install, click update
so you have latest database before scanning.
· Under Settings:
: Automatically Save File After Scan Completes is checked off
o Scanner Settings
: Check all boxes
: Download and install update if available is checked off
· Once the program has loaded, select "Perform FULL
Scan", then click Scan.
· The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
· When the disinfection scan is complete, a log will appear in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note).
· Click the “remove selected” button to quarantine anything found
. You will find the infection details under the Quarantine tab.
· The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
· Copy & Paste the entire report in your next reply.