Author Topic: winter promotion key  (Read 4341 times)

felli

winter promotion key
« on: February 15, 2011, 02:17:41 AM »
hello, i got a free key for avast is in the winter promotion last year, the problem is i lost all my data due a hard driver crash, and can't recover the license with the link in the webpage, is there a way to recover my license? thanks

hayc59

Re: winter promotion key
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 03:02:24 AM »
hello, i got a free key for avast is in the winter promotion last year, the problem is i lost all my data due a hard driver crash, and can't recover the license with the link in the webpage, is there a way to recover my license? thanks
This same thing happened to me and I wish you all the luck in the world!!
Mine crashed due to a wife thing and had a key for the three questions aday promo
I sent messages to tech support/customer service..yada yada yada and even called the toll free number today
I GAVE UP because it was a promo, no one knows squat!!
so i am back to free version...oh live and learn I guess oh and back up the small things in life
LOL

SafeSurf

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 10:11:27 AM »
You may want to contact Avast Sales Inquiryhttp://www.avast.com/contact-form.php?loadStyles and enter specific information here.  Otherwise, if you received an email, respond to contact information from that email.

YoKenny

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 02:30:46 PM »
I always keep my avast! licence key on a Flash disk for cases like this.

felli

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 04:13:13 AM »
thanks all replies, i'll try to recover from my unfortunate mistake  :-X

Offline JuninhoSlo

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 01:42:05 PM »
I always keep my avast! licence key on a Flash disk for cases like this.

+1  ;)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »
thanks all replies, i'll try to recover from my unfortunate mistake  :-X

Can you not repeat the process when you had to contact them for your license. I assume that you had to contact avast to have them send the license.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security