Author Topic: Do I have to get a new password every time I logon?  (Read 3452 times)

zephyrs

Do I have to get a new password every time I logon?
« on: October 05, 2004, 05:09:34 PM »
Do I have to get a new password every time I logon?  So far, it has seemed that way. Thanks. Bye.

Edited by the Moderator: Other stuffs went to the proper Off-Topic thread. Please, we won't start the same things in different threads. Please, do not make our service - I'm not payed for it  8) - to avast! forum ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 10:10:02 PM by Technical »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re:Do I have to get a new password every time I logon?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 05:12:51 PM »
No you keep the same password everytime, unless you change it yourself in the profile.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 10:24:11 PM by Eddy »

Offline MikeBCda

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re:Do I have to get a new password every time I logon?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 05:52:54 PM »
If I may, Eddy, a modification to your suggestion?

There were actually two questions there -- the one about religion I agree with Eddy definitely belongs over at Off-Topic.  And of course the mods might decide it's a little too controversial even for there.

The question about logging in relates to general board operation and use, and would probably fit better in General Topics.  I thought that was the primary purpose of that Forum, although we've seen just about anything and everything there.

And of course welcome to the forums, Debby/zephyrs.  :)

Edited by the Moderator: Following Mike suggesstion, the thread will be moved to the General Forum.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 10:12:35 PM by Technical »
Intel Atom D2700, 2 gig RAM, Win 7 x64 SP1 & IE-11, Firefox 51.0
(default). 320 gig HD, 15Mb DSL, Win firewall, Avast 12.3.2280 free, SpywareBlaster, MBAM Prem., Crypto-Prevent